Life is our incredible student nature magazine, created entirely by students from Exeter and Falmouth universities. The magazine features the latest news and research from the campus and across the world.
Each issue is themed and includes the following sections:
- New in Science – the latest research
- Natural History – a close look at animal behaviour and ecology
- Photo Sequence of the issue – stunning images taken by our students and staff
- In the field – an insight from our scientists working out on projects
- News and Reviews
- Women in Science – updates on our Athena SWAN application and celebration of great female scientists
- Careers – interviews, tips and volunteering opportunities
- On your doorstep – what to look for when you’re out and about and help with identification
Life was born when Founder and Biosciences student, Roz Evans, saw an opportunity to unite the top artistic and scientific talents from the campus... “Communicating science is really important in order to raise awareness about new discoveries, conservation issues and what it's like to be a scientist. We didn't have a platform at the campus where we could explore this, so we decided to create it by combining all of our passions for nature, science, writing and photography.”
If you would like to be involved in the magazine or find out more about it, email email@example.com.
The magazine is available to buy in Tremough Shop and you can download previous issues here: