Health and safety
Health and safety are critical aspects of work undertaken by the College of Life and Environmental Sciences. The range of hazards routinely faced and controlled by college staff extend from biological safety through to chemical, electrical and radiation hazards to name a few.
The responsible and professional management of these hazards makes the College a safe place to work for staff, students, contractors, visitors and facility users.
Download the College H & S committee Terms of Reference (ToR) (.pdf).
- College safety committee: minutes 26th January 2016 (.pdf)
- College safety committee: minutes 4th November 2015 (.pdf)
- College safety committee: minutes 29th January 2015 (.pdf)
- College safety committee: minutes 21st October 2014 (.pdf)
- College safety committee: minutes 5th June 2014 (.doc)
- College safety committee: minutes 20th March 2014 (.doc)
College email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gail Reeves (Head of Technical Services)
- Dr Steve Haley (CLES Business Partner)
- Tim Pithers (Administrator)
Bioscience and Geography (Penryn)
- Sally Bennett (Administrator)
Sport and Health Science (St. Lukes)
University Safety Office