College of Life and Environmental Sciences
The University is committed to supporting its staff and students. Please see the links bellow for relevant policies, support or training opportunities:
- Aurora: Leadership development
- Bullying/Harassment (Reporting)
- Career Development
- Care first - Employee Assistance Programme (counselling, information and advice)
- Dignity and Respect: The University of Exeter is committed to developing an environment where students and staff can work and study free from discrimination and harassment. The Dignity and Respect pages are provided by Equality and Diversity.
- Equality and Diversity Team
- Equality and Diversity Training
- Equality Groups including the Gender Equality Group
- Family Friendly
- Flexible working
- Occupational Health
- Parents and Carers
- Professorial Women's Network: - an informal cross-disciplinary network to promote professional and social interactions among women professors.
- Research Toolkit
- Researcher-led initiative grants
- Research Services - Information on funding, seminars and events for research staff
- Women in HE
- Working here
- CLES Management Guidelines for the support of staff taking up maternity, paternity / maternity support, adoption, shared parental and parental leave, and carers taking up flexible working opportunities (reviewed Jan 2016)
- Report on the Streatham Geography Athena SWAN Staff Survey 2015 (.pdf)
- Working Practices Policy
- Career Zone - for information on workshops, volunteering, jobs and career planning.
- Mentoring for students
- The ‘Exepert’ Scheme
- Become a Student ambassador
- Academic Success - including students as change agents
- Please see the Student Support website for links to information and support for exams, accommodation, wellbeing and skills development.
- Sprint Personal Development Programme
- Student support for the Cornwall campus